Friday, March 22, 2013

Feature & Follow #11



Partecipo di nuovo a questo Follow Hop, ospitato da Parajunkee e Alison Can Read, perché è un ottimo modo per incontrare nuovi blogger e fare amicizie libresche! 

Domanda di oggi è... qual è il vostro 'guilty pleasure' quando si tratta di leggere? Un genere o un certo tipo di libri? 


Uhm... fino a qualche tempo fa avrei risposto gli YA. Per tanto tempo mi hanno fatta sentire una lettrice di categoria inferiore solo perché mi piacevano gli Young Adult. Ora, io sono una lettrice eclettica... leggo di tutto, ma amo gli young adult e i libri per ragazzi. Non mi vergogno di far sapere cosa leggo: fantasy, paranormal, erotici, storici... perché dovrei vergognarmi? Non commetto alcun reato e mi diverto. Perciò... nessun guilty pleasure, solo tanto pleasure!

E voi? Confessate!



Last week I had so much fun discovering new blogs through this Follow Hop, hosted by the fabulous Parajunkee and Alison Can Read (I strongly suggest you visit their wonderful blogs) that I am going to do it again because it's a great way to meet new bloggers and make awesome bookish friendships!

This week question is... What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?

Uhm... up until a few years ago I would have said YA. For many years people made me feel like I wasn't a 'good' reader because I liked YA. I mean, I read everything. Really, everything, but I love YA and middle grade. I am not ashamed to say out loud what I read: fantasy, paranormal, erotica, historical.. why should I be ashamed? I am not committing any crime and I have fun. So, no guilty pleasure, only TONS of pleasure!

Tell me about yours!


7 comments:

  1. I still don't understand why the prejudices that surround YA are around (I can honestly say that I have never personally heard of any towards me). But you should NEVER be ashamed to read YA! I know you're not :)

    New GFC follower!

    Here is my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer. Yes, 'real adults' often look down us 'baby adults' because we like YA. The truth is that they don't know what they're missing. You can find my FF at:
    http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your header! Isn't it hard to post in two languages?

    New follower.- This is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hopping through. New follower via GFC!
    http://bookaddictbieke.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower!

    Yeah. I still feel a little guilty about YA books, but I'm getting over it :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/03/follow-friday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answer! I gave up feeling guilty about what I read a while ago!
    I'm an old follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your comment, I get the same thing about reading YA but I love it. PageGirlsPageofBookReviews

    ReplyDelete