Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waiting of Wednesday (WoW) #11: City of Heavenly Fire - Cassandra Clare



Ho deciso che il mercoledì alternerò due rubriche! E questo mercoledì tocca a Waiting on Wednesday (anche detta WoW), ospitata da Jill presso Breaking the Spine. 

In questa rubrica si parlerà dei libri che attendiamo con tanta ansia, di quelli che ancora non sono stati pubblicati e che invece vorremmo tanto stringere tra le mani. 

Per oggi ho scelto...




City of Heavenly Fire di Cassandra Clare
Pubblicazione prevista: 1 marzo 2014
Casa editriceMargaret McElderry

Trama: Nel sesto libro, City of Heavenly Fire, Jace, Clary e i loro amici sono inesorabilmente coinvolti in una guerra che mette Paradiso contro Inferno, angeli contro demoni, una guerra che minaccia di distruggere del tutto il nostro mondo se gli Shadowhunter non riescono a fermarla prima. 

Ho appena finito di leggere Clockwork Princess e devo assolutamente avere un'altra dose di crudele e malefica Clare e questo è l'ultimo libro della serie The Mortal Instruments! Vi rendete conto??? Non riesco a crederci... ho un bisogno fisico di questo libro... 


I have decided to alternate between two memes that I really like and today it's the turn of Waiting on Wednesday (WoW), hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

Here we can gush about all thos gorgeous books we absolutely WANT but which are yet to be released. Sigh, you know the feeling, right? 

My pick this week is... 


City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Expected publication date: 1st March 2014
Publisher: Margaret McElderry

Summary: In Book 6: City of Heavenly Fire, Jace, Clary and their friends are drawn inexorably into a war that pits Heaven against Hell, angels against demons—a war that threatens to destroy our world entirely if the Shadowhunters can't end it first.

Okay, so... I've recently finished Clockwork Princess (and those of you who read it just can totally understand me, right? Let's recover together) and I NEED a new Shadowhunter fix. And I can't wait for the final installment of the Mortal Instrument series to be released. I physically need this book!

2 comments:

  1. It'll be a while for this one, but I'll be waiting for it too! I can't wait to see the cover! Great choice! :)

    Here is my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can understand you. I, too, recently finished CP and yes, it's been two weeks and I'm STILL recovering. Can't wait for CoHF! And new follower:)
    Esty @ Boarding with Books

    ReplyDelete